Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Engrish (Death or Blorg)

I know this blog has been pretty light lately, so I feel a little guilty that this post has nothing to do with my last 1.5 months in Slovakia, but at least it's something to show I'm still paying attention, right?

Today, Michal and I wandered around Banska Bystrica with the impossible goal of finding some new cargo pants for him. Seeing as how it's not 1998 anymore, we had no luck, but I did find a lot of great Engrish and odd packaging in the many side-street Chinese shops. Enjoy.

Nonsense...

Ummm...
Totally appropriate children's clothing
A little more subtle (also a children's shirt)
The most inappropriately named children's underwear ever.
I have no idea what's going on here.
...but at least they've got a theme.
Underwear for very small boys featuring various killing weapons...and Blorg. And golf. Because of course. I almost bought these.
Sorry about that. I promise I will blorg again soon. :-)

1 comment:

  1. It's a well-known fact that looking at funny fat men makes other men want to buy underwear. Reminds me of a S. Korean kid wearing a shirt that says, "You're cute. Let's fuck." I can't wait to see what other amazing Engrish awaits in S. Korea.

    ReplyDelete